Our Vision is to be the ‘Partner of Choice’ in Tyre & Wheel Solutions for the Mining & Heavy Earthmoving sectors throughout Australia.
In pursuit of this vision, we offer the complete range of Tyre & Wheel services entirely in-house, providing our clients with one point of contact for all tyre & rim requirements – a true solutions partner for OTR.
TyreDoctor’s services include:
- Hot-vulcanised repair of OTR tyres from 16” to 63”;
- Supply of new OTR truck & light vehicle tyres from a range of leading brands;
- Supply & manufacture of OTR wheels, rims & componentry;
- Non-destructive testing, repair & certification of OTR wheels, rims & componentry;
- Supply of OTR tyre valving, consumables & tooling;
- On-site fitting services using grab trucks handling up to 63” wheel & tyre assemblies;
- On-site personnel for tyre & wheel management at major mining operations under contract.
A company-owned fleet of specialised ultra-class tyre transport rigs and onsite fitting trucks handling up to 63” tyre & wheel assemblies allow TyreDoctor to provide a complete Gate-to-Gate service and retain full control of service response & lead-times.
We carry large stocks of OTR tyres, wheel assemblies and componentry, both new & second-hand, backed up by in-depth knowledge and experience of tyre & wheel applications in underground mining, surface mining and heavy earthmoving.
Our operations are fully certified (ISO9001 Quality Management, ISO14001 Environmental Management and AS4801 Safety Management) and staff are trained for compliance with applicable safety standards including AS4457.1-2001 (Tyre & Wheel Safety) and AS1171-1998 (Rim Testing).